This blog has moved!

Please note: this blog has moved


I've recently moved this blog to a new Wordpress platform, and you can find this at running.larjarjatte.com.

This gives me greater control over the blog and I hope you see it as an improvement. Since I can't find away to seamlessly redirect everyone from the Google platform, please follow the link and update your bookmarks.

All the old blog posts are on the new site.

Friday 26 April 2013

Warm Weather Running

I was in Budapest this week on business and the weather was fantastic - sunny and dry and in the high twenties.

The Hungarian parliament on the banks of the Danube
I took the opportunity of flat tarmac, warm weather and daylight at 6am to get a few runs in around the river. A loop of the Margaret Island running track, then back along the Buda side and across the Chain Bridge was a great way to start the day.

Margaret Island running track

No comments:

Post a Comment